Working proudly in partnership with Hemel Storm
Let Arriva take you to see your team! We have many bus services that can take you close to Sportspace, home of Hemel Storm! Bus numbers 2, 3, 4, 5, 300 and 500 will all take you to Hemel Hempstead Riverside, which is just a short walk away. You can plan your journey online using your home address and postcode HP2 4RJ
What’s more, there are so many other places that Arriva can take you that you might not have known about:
- Service 500 runs between Aylesbury and Watford via Hemel Hempstead.
- Green Line 758 coaches run from Hemel Hempstead to Victoria Coach Station in London, also stopping at places on the way such as Brent Cross and Baker Street. Fantastic for commuters and people wanting a daytrip alike.
- Sapphire 320 runs from Hemel Hempstead to Rickmansworth and Berry Lane Estate, going via Garston, Watford and Croxley Green. These buses feature USB charging points, eco-leather seats and on bus Wi-Fi.
- The 300&301 service between Hemel Hempstead and Stevenage, going via: (300 – St Michael’s Village, Birchwood, Lemsford Lane) (301 – Adeyfield, St Albans City Hospital, Stevenage Old Town and Lister Hospital).
- Plus 2, 3, 4 and 5 are all routes within the local area.
Purchasing a ticket is quick and easy, simply download our m-ticket app, and either purchase directly from the app or from our website where you can send the ticket to your phone.
Alternatively you can buy your ticket on the bus from one of our drivers.
Our journey planner app allows you to plot your route and track your bus live, as well as providing a quick way to view our bus timetables. Making your journey run even smoother.
We’re proud to transport the team to away games!
Supporter away travel coming soon, keep an eye out for details.