INCREASED CAPACITY & EXPANDED LEVEL OF ACTIVITY
As we are now at Level 2 of the Basketball England Return to Play Roadmap we are delighted to announce an increased capacity to 14 participants per session and an expanded level of activity.
IT’S TIME TO BOUNCE BACK INTO ACTION WITH OUR OUTDOOR JUNIOR BASKETBALL SUMMER WORKOUTS
- Tuesday 28th July 2020
- Wednesday 29th July 2020
- Tuesday 4th August 2020
- Wednesday 5th August 2020
- Tuesday 11th August 2020
- Wednesday 12th August 2020
- Tuesday 18th August 2020
- Wednesday 19th August 2020
- Tuesday 25th August 2020
- Wednesday 26th August 2020
Split into two different sessions:
- Primary School Age – 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Secondary School Age – 1.00pm – 3.30pm
(Students transitioning from year 6-7 have the option of attending either morning or afternoon, however please be advised that our afternoon sessions will contain more advanced skills and drills)
Location: St Albert The Great Catholic Primary School, HP3 8DW
Cost: £20 per session
Book soon: NOW 14 PLACES PER SESSION (2 COACHES)
ADVANCED BOOKING REQUIRED.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW!
For more information contact Nichole Walker:
Mobile: 07881 904861
- All sessions will be non-contact with social distancing guidelines adhered to
- All players will be subject to a temperature check prior to the start of all sessions; anyone with a high temperature will be asked to leave the session immediately and take no part
- Coaches will be wearing the appropriate PPE as pointed out in the Basketball England Return to Play Guidelines
- All players will be required to bring their own basketball to the session and are asked not to touch any of the cones, other equipment or basketballs that the coaches may be using in the session
- The sessions will run on a first come, first served basis with no room for changes; once the spaces are gone, they’re gone!
- If we experience bad weather, sessions will not be cancelled until the morning of the sessions. If cancelled, parents will be informed via text and email and a refund issued for that session. We are unable to offer credit as we are unable to guarantee availability of the other sessions